Popular Post
Recent Post

Experiencing Xperia

Hi, peeps! Happy Monday...:)

Anyway, I've been curious about how it's like to use Android, therefore decided to get myself a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro which runs on Android 1.6 Cupcake...I guess my boyfriend's love for gadgets has sort of influenced me a wee bit on these stuff heheheh...

This is how it looks:


I'm basically not a tech geek...sooooo...bear with me on my poor understanding of the difference between Android and other operating systems hehehe...I'm still learning! All I knoooooow is...

...the twitter interface is interesting...;p


...and there's tooooonnes of uber awesome free applications I can download from the Android Market.


These applications are my favorite tee hee...Make Up, Eye Shadow and Shopper's Paradise...:D


Err...I guess I need to explore more...and oh, this phone has superb audio quality! Yay!!

Adios! :)