Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunny or Rainy, You Decide.

Just woke up after a loooooooong wearing Saturday: garage sale during the day, then dinner with my favorite girlfriends…I sold 9 pairs of my Converse shoes yesterday! Felt like giving away my own babies at a super cheap price…but talk about detoxification, I feel “healthier” somehow…

I really miss my boyfriend to a level I myself can’t explained…being in a long-distance relationship for 2 years has certainly taught us the meaning of true love…sounds cheesy I know, but true indeed…it sometimes can be so tiring to accept the fact that you have a boyfriend but you don’t have him around physically, but knowing that having him around physically gives you the greatest feeling in the world is just so worth the wait. Like buying from eBay, I am willing to wait weeks for the shoes I have bought to arrive, as long as I know those shoes will eventually be mine.

Aaaaand, it’s Sunday, I’m all yellow mellow…do you know that I really like to record videos of my family and friends? And that I always watch them before I sleep? That’s how much I love them all :)

This is so random…lol. I miss my boyfriend…period.